The Baughman Family

Welcome to the Baughman Family's Blog. Enjoy our newest photos of Haley, and our story of Sonia's Delivery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Well, Sonia and Whitney had to leave me before my ship pulled out. Sonia had to be back to work Tuesday. I can't really complain. I didn't have to use any leave days and was able to spend a great amount of time with them. We appreciated every gift that was sent to us, and every phone call that was made to us these past holidays. Now that the first half of my deployment is over, we have the second half to look forward to. With the end of the second half (April 5th), the Wedding will be shortly around the corner. Hope to see you all there. With much love, Chris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home