The Baughman Family

Welcome to the Baughman Family's Blog. Enjoy our newest photos of Haley, and our story of Sonia's Delivery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Well I have been pretty busy and Chris hinted earlier that I haven't posted anything in a while....lol...he is right so here it is:

I have ordered Whitney's flower girl dress. It matches up pretty well with my dress. Chris and I have picked the hotel that we will stay at for our wedding night. It is in Gulf Shores - not far from shopping - - yippee - - - and it has a golf course at the hotel....I can't wait to view the room..It is a spa room!!!!! oooohhh lalala..

This Saturday Hope, Lydia, and I will go shopping for reception stuff and this is my favorite part:

Chris and I have managed to email one another "alot" and we have come up with our wedding CD. It has 11 fastastic songs that mean alot to us and some just make us think about each other and our relationship... and of course we had to put some "I Love You" to our Holy Father songs on there.

Well I think that is about it.... well except... I can't wait to meet Chris's family. I am really excited to meet them all.

Take Care and Be Blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home