The Baughman Family

Welcome to the Baughman Family's Blog. Enjoy our newest photos of Haley, and our story of Sonia's Delivery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Hello Again. Well today was great. I really feel like we got alot accomplished. First of all, my friend Erin, who is making my invitations, brought the proofs over and I picked out the one that I liked best - and I forwarded them to Chris. I hope he likes it..

Today we went shopping for reception stuff. I got my plates and cups and we found several flowers to work with until we come up with the perfect design for the reception tables.

Also my swatch came in for the sashes on my chair covers. Its gonna be CLASSIC.

So yes I am very tired but feel like this weekend was fulfilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home